Saturday, July 7, 2007

Roller Coaster Moment

Maybe this is a common experience for some of you, but I assure you, it seldom happens to me.

I was reading the Duke Gifted Letter this morning, because of Debbie Ablilock's post to the Calib list serve and found, to my amazement, my reading program cited. What a roller coaster moment!

Aptos Junior High has a chapter of Jon Scieszka's Guys Read program. For my part, I created a Blog where boys, fathers, and the male teachers on campus, get together to share books. It has been fun. It was so popular that I had to create a Girls Read Blog as well. Gender in reading is a particular interest of mine.

I am feeling all floaty and happy. Now I have to go shampoo the carpet. Whistle while you work!

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Its great to hear about your "roller coaster moment." Hope you have many more, and don't work too hard on the house cleaning.

Enjoy your summer 2.0 fun.