Saturday, May 12, 2007

WeeK 1 & 2 Another new beginning

Just what I need, another blog. Seriously, I have been blogging for awhile. I have set one up, hoping to get the Media Techs in my district to post their concerns and questions, but it is hard being ahead of the curve. Plus I host two blogs on my website for my students to "talk" about the books they are reading. That was great, last year, but I had a hard time getting students interested this year.
Finally, at the end of the year, I've got two teachers interested in making posting to it a project for their kids, so maybe year three will be the hit. You have to understand that these things take time!
I've found, I myself, don't have a whole lot to say. Frankly, I'm a better listener than "speech-a-fyer". I prescribe to Abe Lincoln's school of thought, "Better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

LOVE your Week 3 post -- did you do something to not allow comments on that post? Great avatar and greeting card, too. Enjoy!