Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Woo woo wiki week 7 #16, 17

Flash update!
I have now figured out how to create a Wiki. I even have created a link on the Aptos Junior High Library web page. I plan to use the calendar as an interactive library scheduling tool so teachers can sign up for library from their classrooms. I have wanted to do that for quite some time, but all the other ways that I have tried, didn't work. If the district doesn't block PBwiki, and we are in negotiations as we speak, this will work like grease through a goose.

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Love your humor and enthusiasm. A wiki calendar for library scheduling sounds excellent. Good luck on the greased goose. Enjoy!

librarymum said...

Hi bibliofan - Are you the one who posted several interesting things on the calcurriculum wiki? I really like the wiki ideas (driver's license, etc.) and the cyber safety page. Are those things you created at school? If you didn't post them, I wonder who did? I saw your name on the list of visitors.

I too am very interested in this "course" we are taking primarily for the wikis and podcasting. The scheduling wiki sounds interesting.